Goode's past reveals the extremely troubling history and arrest record of an angry, mentally unstable man who's been abusive of his wife and children.
Goode's Troubling Past
- The State of Kansas twice filed charges against Goode for Domestic Violence related crimes.
o Arrested on Christmas Eve 2004 for a domestic violence arrest involving minor children.
o Blamed his ex-wife for his being in trouble with the Army.
- The police were called to Goode’s home numerous times to deal with his outbursts.
- Goode’s erratic behavior and belligerence placed him under multiple and long-standing no-contact orders from the District Court prohibiting him from seeing his children for years after he separated from his wife.
- His repeated violations of the no-contact orders had him officially held in contempt of court and fined and sanctioned by the District Court judge.
- Goode’s personality and behavior were so troubling to the court that the District Court Judge mandated that he undergo psychiatric evaluation.
- His own daughter testified in court that he was a bad influence on his autistic son.
- Goode has never participated in Republican politics in any substantial way.
- Goode only registered as a Republican three years ago.
- One of Goode’s few substantive tax policy recommendations would subsidize electioneering by Planned Parenthood and other liberal non-profits.
GOODE REPRESENTS HIMSELF IN COURT: WORRIES HIS HISTORY OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE MIGHT COST HIM HIS JOB AND GUN, THREATENS HIS WIFE'S PURSUIT OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CHARGES LEST IT IMPACT HER FUTURE CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS
GOODE FORCED HIS AUTISTIC SON TO WALK DOWN THE HIGHWAY TO GET BACK TO HIS MOM AFTER DISOBEYING A POLICE ORDER
FOR ALL OF GOODE'S TROUBLING HISTORY IN-DEPTH DETAIL, CLICK BELOW!